Health Commitment Statements
Online and On Demand
We are dedicated to helping you to improve your fitness through our online platform. However, exercise carries its own risks. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
- We will try to motivate you to improve your fitness. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that instructors are qualified to the standards set by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity.
- We will regularly review the content of our classes to make sure we are meeting appropriate fitness-industry standards.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our classes, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
- However motivated you may be, do not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you access our classes you should get advice from a relevant medical professional, and follow that advice.
- It is important that you exercise in a safe environment. If you are using any equipment, make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Check your equipment before you use it.
- Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. Do not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you. If you feel ill when following one of our classes, stop and call the emergency services on 999 if you need to.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to cater for people with disabilities. Follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Note: Antidote's online resources, including live classes, 1-to-1 sessions and prerecorded content must only be used in the UK. Antidote resources should not be accessed or used from outside the UK.
In The Gyms
We are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the equipment and facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Relating to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Coronavirus is highly contagious (it spreads easily). Your health and the health of other gym users is your responsibility.
Our commitment to you
- We will put in place the government guidelines published online at www.gov.uk. These guidelines are aimed at reducing the risk of spreading coronavirus.
- We will carry out a risk assessment and make changes to manage social distancing and provide effective infection control.
- We will provide you with information about these changes, including any rules that we ask you to follow.
Your commitment to us and other gym users
- Do not enter the gym if you or anyone in your household has coronavirus symptoms.
- By entering the gym you accept that even though we have put in place the government guidelines, you are still at risk of getting coronavirus. Make yourself aware of the government guidelines published online at www.gov.uk about protecting yourself and others from coronavirus, and follow them.
- Make yourself aware of the changes we have made and any rules we ask you to follow, and follow them.
Relating to exercise
Our commitment to you
- We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our equipment and facilities are clean and safe for you to use and enjoy for the normal purpose they were intended for. Bear in mind that we are not able to clean or inspect equipment and facilities after each use.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness-industry standards set by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity.
- If you tell us you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
- Do not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional, and follow that advice.
- Make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- If you have a disability, follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Note: The gyms in our portfolio differ from one another significantly. For example, some gyms are staffed, while others are not. For this reason, each site has an individual gym etiquette document; you should familiarise yourself with this document before using the gym at your site. You can request a copy of the gym etiquette for your site at email@example.com
Nutrition, Exercise and Wellness Program Disclaimer
Please read the following disclaimer carefully before engaging in any diet and exercise program. By participating in this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions stated herein:
• Individual results may vary: The results obtained from this diet and exercise program may vary from person to person. Factors such as genetics, lifestyle, commitment, and adherence to the program can influence the outcomes. We make no guarantees regarding specific weight loss, fitness gains, or health improvements.
• Health risks and pre-existing conditions: Engaging in any diet and exercise program carries inherent risks. If you have or suspect you have any pre-existing health conditions, such as cardiovascular problems, diabetes, orthopedic issues, or other medical concerns, it is crucial to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure the program is safe and appropriate for you.
• Nutritional information: The diet plan provided as part of this program is designed to promote healthy eating and balanced nutrition. However, individual dietary needs may vary, and it is essential to take into account any specific food allergies, intolerances, or sensitivities you may have. Always read food labels, and when in doubt, consult a registered dietitian or a healthcare professional. It is also the case that certain nutrients can interact with medication. If you are taking any medication and are in any doubt7, consult a registered dietitian or a healthcare professional
• Exercise guidelines: The exercise program included in this program aims to promote overall fitness and well-being. However, it is important to listen to your body and exercise within your own capabilities. If you experience any pain, discomfort, or dizziness during physical activity, stop immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
• Compliance and commitment: Achieving desired results requires commitment and adherence to the program. We cannot guarantee success if the program is not followed as prescribed. Personal motivation, consistency, and lifestyle changes play significant roles in achieving your health and fitness goals.
• Not a substitute for professional advice: This program is designed to provide general information about diet and exercise. It should not be considered a substitute for personalised, professional medical, nutritional, or fitness advice. Always seek the guidance of qualified professionals regarding your specific circumstances.
• Liability: We, the providers of this diet and exercise program, cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, injuries, or losses resulting from the use of the program. Participation is entirely at your own risk.
By proceeding with this diet and exercise program, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to this disclaimer. If you do not agree with any part of this disclaimer, we advise you to refrain from participating in the program. Prioritise your health and safety at all times.